CONFERENCES ON ECUMENISM NOVEMBER 11-15 AT 6:00 PM
1.The Council Vatican II and Ecumenism. The decree Unitatis Redintegratio
2.The Catholic principles of ecumenism and the exercise of ecumenism.
3. Ecumenism and the Eastern Orthodox Churches and the Byzantine Orthodox Churches
4. Ecumenism and the separate Churches and ecclesial communities in the West
5. How is unity lived in the first centuries ?
6. The question of the Roman primacy in the early Church
7. Byzantium and the Roman primacy in history
8. Councils of union and the Church in the contemporary period
9. The place of the bishop of Rome: debates between theologians of the 20th century
10.Orthodox-Catholic Theological Dialogue on Primacy and Synodality. What challenges have the Churches to address?